:::: MENU ::::

Saturday, October 26, 2019




egyptian coil earrings

Klik disini untuk versi bahasa Indonesia


Egyptian coil earring.

This project starts just because I do wrong measurement. my First plan is to make "chain" part for my hexagonal bracelet, but when I attach it to the center part of the bracelet I realized that it's to short and also to small. yeah, I don't wanna waste any wire, so I create it become a pair of earrings wich is fit to be one set of my hexagonal flower collections. Total lenght of my earrings is 5.5 cm ( 2.2 inches)

5.5 cm (2.2 inches) lenght


Things that I needs:


  • Earring's hooks :  0.8 mm (20 Gauge) 6 cm (2.5 inch) dead soft enameled copper wire
  • Coil 1                :  0.8 mm (20 Gauge) 20 cm (8 inch) dead soft enameled copper wire
  • Coil 2                :  0.8 mm (20 Gauge) 15 cm (6 inch) dead soft enameled copper wire 
  • Leaf coil            :  0.8 mm (20 Gauge) 8 cm (3.2 inch) dead soft enameled copper wire
  •  6 mm lampion shape chrystal

Egyptian coil earrings

Interest to purchase order? Please contact me :

Kekokcraft

Instagram : @kekok_craft
Email. : kekokcraft@gmail.com
Whatsapp : +62 896-6566-4116


or automatic whatsapp link http://bit.ly/WAkekokcraft

0 comments:

Post a Comment